Monday, January 21, 2008

Seceret Sister week 2

Hello !!!! I hope everyone had a good weekend :) I had a wonderful weekend. My aunt and cousins stayed with us while my uncle and step dad was out hunting. We had a fun filled time with lots of crafts going on, hehehe.

I wanted to show you what my secret sister sent to me for week 2. The flowers are 3-d and I can not wait to use them on a card.

I also have a few tutorials that I am getting together. I am having the pictures transferred tomorrow and I will get them up. I hope you will like them.

I also wanted to give you an update on the puppies. Both puppies are getting stronger everyday and my mom is still bottle feeding them every 3 hours, and won't let them out of her sight for a long time, way too crazy for me, LOL!!!!! They are growing so that is a good sign. We are doing better after losing the 2 puppies last week and my mom seems to be very happy that the other 2 are doing alot better.

I am uploading projects and tutorials, but I wanted to make sure to get a post to you so you all know what is going on :)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Fun stuff JoAnna! I'm glad the puppies are doing well!

Elizabeth S. said...

What a neat thing to receive in the mail.
I am glad that the other two puppies are doing well.
Tell your mom to keep up the good work.