Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Card Fun!!!!!

Ok, so here is the scoop...... we have had no Internet and phones have been acting very weird for the past couple of days. Something about a down power line and outage. So the tutorial I promised, I was unable to get on long enough to upload and type everything. We just started to have some Internet back up but it is so slowwwwwww. It is driving me crazy, LOL!!!!! I am typing the tutorial in spurts until it is done or the Internet decides to come back on completely. I am hoping to have it up and posted by the end of tonight. But I did want to show you a card that has been uploaded and waiting to be posted.



Here is my card for the day. I made it for my Secret Sister that just had a birthday. It is a faux tearing technique. I am putting together a tutorial on it also.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Great card! Can't wait to see how you do the faux tearing...I've heard of it but never seen or done it.

Anonymous said...

very cute. I love the bling on the butterflies.