Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fisk-A-Teer

Here is what I got for being a Fisk-A-Teers!!!! I signed up a few months ago and got this in the mail. It even has my Fisk-A-Teer #2850 on it. Anyone can go and sign up to be a Fisk-A-Teer. The person that I signed up under name is Holly. She is really nice. There are four different Fisk-A-Teer Ambassadors you can choose from.




Go to this website and click on the "How To Join" and fill in the info. You will get an email for further info and then start watching your mailbox your great new pair if scissors.

2 comments:

Lisa C. said...

I can't find any info on how to join.it says get to know the ladies and you will find a link..I never found the link. I went to the blog and all still can't find it..any clue what I am suppose to do? LOL

JoAnna said...

Lisa, use this email to email Holly, and ask her to send you the link you need to join Fisk-A-Teers. Let me know if you have any more questions.

holly@fiskateers.com

JoAnna