Friday, January 4, 2008

I have a Secret Sister !!!!!

Over at Lorie's blog, she had sign ups to have a secret sister for 6 weeks. It sounded like soo much fun!!!! I made this card for my secret sister. I hope she likes it.

The card is a 5x5 square, the center is the quilt technique. It looks so pretty. I am going to make more in different shades of the same color to see how that will work. The flower in the center has stickles smeared over it has a purple bauble in the center.

Don't forget to enter "JoAnna's Jems", you have up to 12 chances to win. Also make sure you pass it along to anyone you know. The more the merrier :) I am hoping to fill up a shoe box!!!!

Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow, JoAnna that is really pretty! I'm sure your sister will love it!

April said...

This is a fabulous card!