Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Puppies.......

ETA: ooopps, I forgot to tell you that the puppies are Miniature Dachshunds. I will have to try and get better pictures :)



Yippeeeee...... Lookie at what we have now :) Our dogs had puppies Monday.

I woke up Monday for school and my mom said that Bonny was going to have her puppies. She started labor at 12:30 in the morning and did not start having them until 7am. Man, that took a long time.

Now we have 4 baby girls. They are way to cute!!!! You just want to squeeze and cuddle with them.

I have received many emails for all of you about how my mid-terms are going. I have 2 more tomorrow and one on Friday. I have past all of them so far with a B or higher. I am soooo happy!!!!! Thank you for the emails and encouragement as I study so hard for these.

I have projects to show you tomorrow. I just wanted to post real quick and show you the new addition to our family.

See all you tomorrow :)

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, they are so cute! Keep up the good work in school!

Anonymous said...

how cute! what kind of puppies are they?

Anonymous said...

They are adorable, so precious. congrats on your exams. Keep going and good luck on the rest of your exams.

Looking forward to seeing more projects from you.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...adorable!

Stephanie said...

How cute!! I love watching puppies grow up. Enjoy! Congrats on your mid-terms -- Great job so far!!

Kelly said...

Joanna;
Congrats on passing your two midterms. Those little babies are so sweet! It reminded me of our puppy Mila when we brought her home. She's 5 now but still small. She's a toy-poodle/papillion mix.
Thanks for sharing!
Kelly

Elizabeth S. said...

What such adorable puppies. They are so cute.
Congratulations on passing your two exams so far. Keep up the good work/
Can't wait to see what else you have instore for us.

Anonymous said...

Your marks are great! Nice to see when your hard work pays off. Okay, these little guys are adorable. I so wish our dog could have babies!!!