Monday, January 28, 2008

Card Purse Tutorial Part 2 of 2

Step Five: use sticky tape and put together the two bigger pieces as shown














Step Six: Now is the start to attach the bottom to the sides. I found it easier to leave the sides flat until the very end, it helps so much while attaching the bottom. I started on the long side as shown in the picture.














Step Seven: This photo shows how it looks after attaching the smaller side. Keep going all the way around until you have to attach to close the purse.














Step Eight: Finish as desired. I use the Crop A Dile to punch my holes and attach the eyelets. The ribbon handles are 13" long and Itied a knot to keep it attached. For the label on the front I used the Giga Scalloped Punch to punch a white oval and then the stamp set is from PaperTrey's Sweet Love and the sentiment is from Papertrey set.















I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and if you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment. See you tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute purse. I would have never thought to add the sentiment to the front like you did. Thanks for the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

I meant to ask. What kind of paper is that? I LOVE it. I am a purple fanatic and just love the pattern on it as well.

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial JoAnna..love that purple, it is so pretty!