Friday, January 18, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

Good morning all. I wanted to get on real quick to say that!!!

I am getting readt to leave for school, and realized I needed to print somethings so I got on here too :)

Thanks so much for wonderful comments from last night. Samara (my cousin) is going to be thrilled when she opens her box :) As far as the puppies, my mom is WAY to upset and tired. We lost another one last night and she was the biggest. She started to act wierd and again, a few hours later she passed away. I can not tell you how upset my mom is now. It is horrible. Now she is thinking of keeping the last two, whick we never do. This is the 4th time Bonny has had puppies and we never had to deal with what we are going thru right now.

Off to school and then relaxing, LOL!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I couldn't imagine losing 2 puppies in the same amount of days.

Good luck on your last final and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, have you checked with the vet to find out what is going on??? That's horrible, give your mom an extra big hug it sounds like she could use it!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppies. I sure hope the remaining two do OK. ALso hope your last final went OK and that you have a GREAT weekend.

emilymomto3boys said...

oh that is so sad! I am so sorry you've lost 2 puppies - puppies are so adorably sweet, I can't imagine! Hugs to your whole familly!