Friday, January 25, 2008

Box Tutorial

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! I have a tutorial for all of you. The other tutorial I wanted to you all first was not working in picture form, but I have this one for you instead :)

It is a very cute box that I found on Cambria's blog. I actually have a surprise for you at the end, you are gonna love it :)

If you have any questions, please fell free to email me.

Here goes........


Step One: Cut your cardstock (in this tutorial I used DP), to 8 1/4" X 8 1/4"

Step Two: Score on all four sides at 2 3/4", so you end up with 3 rows of 3 squares.















Step Three: On the four corner squares scor them diagonal, so it looks like two triangles.














Step Four: Use your bone folder and fold on all the scored lines.















Step Five: Also use your bone folder to make sure the four corner squares creased really well.













No comments: