Sunday, January 13, 2008

"JoAnna's Jems" WINNER !!!!!!!!

Good evening all :) I am sure all of you have been waiting for this announcement all day :) I have been studying my booty off for these mid-terms. I can not believe we actually do them in 7th grade. My mom said she did not do mid-terms in this grade. But what can you do. I think I am getting it, so I will do good on all of them :)


Ok, so enough with me rambling on, LOL!!!

This round of "JoAnna's Jems" winner is: mochamama



Congrats!!!! Please email me your mailing address so that I can get all your goodies out to you.

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that participated and mailed a card. I will be seeing Debbi this week and giving her all your wonderful cards. I know they will be much appreciated!!!!! I will give you an update when I go over.


5 comments:

Lorie said...

Congratulations mochamama! How exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo excited. Wasn't even expecting it. Cllicked on the blog started reading and went, "Holy Catnip thats me!"
Thank you Joanna! and thanks Lorie for your Congrats

Kelly said...

Congratulation Mochamama. Thanks Joanna for sharing! You're awesome!
Blessings
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Congrats to mochamama! You've got a really great goodie box coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to mochamama!!! I have to admit I am very envious.

Good luck on your midterms JoAnna. I am sure you are going to do great.