Monday, January 7, 2008

A Card for Max

While I was checking blogs I ran across April over at Lifes Simple Pleasures and she has been trying to get birthday cards for a little boy named Max. He will be turning 5 on January 11th. I wanted to make sure I got a card to him to help celebrate his wonderful day.

This is the card that I am sending to him. It is sooo sparkly in person. I used "Piece of Cake" stamp set from PaperTrey Ink. The card base, I tried something different. I used the Scor-Pal and make lines going down the side and bottom of the card, just to inhance the scors, I put Diamond Stickles in the grooves.

I hope he will like his card and bring him LOTS of wonderful memories on his special day.

I am back at school today, winter break is now officially over. I have a few more projects to show you after school. I have been having a very hard time getting a good picture of them.

Just a reminder that you still have time to enter "JoAnna's Jems", make sure you leave your comment and send everyone you know over. You also have time to get a card out for Debbi.

I hope everyone has a good Monday!!!!!

2 comments:

April said...

This is fabulous JoAnna!! He's gonna love all the sparkle for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card. I love it and am sure he will as well.