Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Fun Filled Day



Hello, I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Day. I thought I was gonna be able to get up today and upload many pictures, but my mom got us up and we were out on a mission today, hehehe. You will understand in a minute.

My step sister (Kalyn) has had a project to work on for school about any of the California Missions. Yesterday her and my mom were working on the report and trying to figure some type of craft project to do. Since she has never been to a Mission, my mom and her dad decided to take a family trip today to San Juan Capistrano Mission. We had a great time and learned many new things. I think it all started to make since to Kayln after seeing the mission in person after she read about it all day yesterday.

I did not want to leave all of you without photos, so I uploaded a couple to show you. The first one is a picture of me, Kalyn and my mom in front of a garden in the middle of the mission. The second was the sunset at the beach this evening. We were only a few miles away so we decided to hang out there and enjoy the scenery. It was absolutely beautiful.

I wanted to thank all of you that have left comments for the current "JoAnna's Jems" and the many cards that are be mailed also. You all are wonderful!!!!!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

What great pictures! That sunset on the beach is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! I wish I could have been there as well.

Elizabeth S. said...

That was so nice. Love the scenery. Would love to have been there as well.