Monday, January 28, 2008

Card Purse Tutorial Part 1 of 2

HAPPY MONDAY !!!!!!!!

Wow, guess what, I have another tutorial for you all!!!!! I am getting good at this, LOL!!! These tutorials are so fun to put together and I hope they are helping all of you with your creativeness.

I found these cute little card purses on Aprils blog, and then I was off finding the directions to make some. These are so easy and I know all of you will have a blast making them.


Step One: Cut two pieces of cardstock (DP used in this tutorial) to 8 1/2"x 5" and one piece of cardstock or DP to 3" x 7".














Step Two: Scor the smaller piece at 1/2" all around all four edges.














Step Three: Cut the corners off, you can click on the picture to make it bigger to see exactly where to cut.














Step Four: Scor the two bigger pieces at 6", 7" & 8"














Step Five: Use your bone folder to make sure the creases are good. The bigger pieces are folded accordion fold and the smaller pieces the edges are folded up.

No comments: