Sunday, October 21, 2007

WINNER!!!!!!! and some news......

Hello, boy did my weekend get away from me. My Aunt, Uncle and cousins finally got here from their move from Alaska. They were at my house all day on Saturday. I had so much fun. Thank you to everyone about the words of encouragement about my grades. I think I will be ok, I just have one class that I have to talk to the teacher tomorrow, so we will see, but I am sure it will be ok. I just worry when grades come out, my mom likes them to be good and so do I.

Ok, enough about school...... I have to announce the winner.

The winner of "JoAnna's Jems" is comment number 12 and that would be resmith!!!!!!! Please email your address so that I can get out all these wonderful goodies.

And now for some news... most of you know that I gave away 3 blog candies a week ago and only received and email from one. If I do not get an email from Paula or Jailbird by the time I get out of school tomorrow afternoon, I will do the random.org for two more people.

1 comment:

Elizabeth S. said...

JoAnna,
Thank you so much!!! I don't usually win so it was such a surprise to see my name there. I already emailed you.