Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blue Christmas


Today my mom was trying to figure out some ideas for our families Christmas cards. So I decided to sit down with her and figure out some of my own. My mom was working on a pink/white card and I thought I go with the light blue. It actually came out better than I thought. The card base is white and all the bottom corners are rounded. The blue cardstock I used white ink and embossed the snowflakes with white glitter embossing powder. The main image, I stamped the santa with blank stazon and then used watercolored crayons(which I got to use them before my mom, LOL!!) to add just a little color to him. The fuzzy parts of his robe I put stickles for some glitter and his mustache and beard is Ranger White Pearls. It actually has added texture to the beard and mustache so that is cool. The ribbon is see thru light blue with white dots from May Arts. All the stamps are from PaperTrey Ink.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

JoAnna - That is a great card! I love Santa's beard!

Dawn M said...

cute card, I love this Papertray set. you are one creative chick!