Friday, October 5, 2007

Binder Clip Project

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!

I wanted to show you a project that I did with the binder clips. I really like these and they are so simple to make. For this set I cu the designer paper 2" X 1 1/4" for the medium clip and 3 1/4" X 2" for the jumbo clip. I put the same designer paper on coasters and cut out the flowers using the Cuttlebug and used Crystal Effects to stick it to the top of the clip. These are the clips that are in the Blog Candy giveaway!!!

Real quick, I am getting soooo close to the 1000 hits and I wanted to make sure I have something VERY special for that mark. As soon as the current Blog Candy is over then I will have the next one start up to celebrate!!!!!!


THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A SUCCESS SO FAST!!!!!!!!
Don't forget to on this link to enter for the "Blog Candy"

2 comments:

emilymomto3boys said...

those turned out really cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing it with us!!! I love your blog and bookmarked it for later so I can check in with you again!