Monday, October 22, 2007

Have Your Cake and Eat it too!!!!!





We just got in the new Papertrey Ink stamp sets. I love the set "Piece of Cake", it has so many cute cakes and many different ways to use them. I wanted to try the Tri-fold card with the slice of cake. It worked perfect in the center of a scallop circle. I added some stickles to the layers of the cake and also the centers of the flowers.

I picked two new numbers from the first Blog Candy since I have not heard from the two ladies I said from yesterday.
The first new comment is number 32, and that is Brenda Waldner.
And the second winner is number 1, and that is Cheryl KVD.
Please email me your address so that I can get out your "JoAnna's Jems" to you!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Whoooo Hooo!! Thank you so much! I'm very excited to get some Jems!!!
Cheryl