Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Place Setting & WINNERS!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I am sorry I did not post this earlier, my mom is having problems with the computer that has my pictures on it so I had redo the photos.

I saw this on someones blog a few days ago and thought they would be cute as place settings for our Thanksgiving dinner this year. My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins just moved here from Alaska and we will be having lots of family over. I made one for everyone and will be making other things to go along with it. I will show those a little later. As soon as the other computer is fixed I will let you know whos blog these are from, I had it saved and I do not remember whos it was. I punched 4 Giga Oval Scallop Punch (purple) and and then folded them in half and glued then together, I put a green ribbon in the center of the ovals for the stem. I then used the small and large oval punched from Stampin Up and tied it to the ribbon using silver cording also from Stampin Up. I hope this makes since. Tomorrow I will put pictures up to show exactly how they are glued together.

And now for the WINNERS, this was soooo hard and it took me a long time to decide. I used random.org to pick the comment number.

I have picked the blog candy name to be "JoAnna's Jems", and who came up with that is Paula Spychala!!!! Yippeee for Paula. Thanks for the new blog candy name.

The second winner is comment number 35 and that would be Caren.

And I have decided eventhough I did not get at least 100 comments to do the third prize, I was going to give it away anyways. So the third winner is comment number 23 and it was left by Jailbird.

Congrats to all the winners, please email me your mailing address so I can get all the "JoAnna's Jems" out to you.

I also wanted to wish "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my Uncle Brian.

1 comment:

Jen said...

How totally cute! I'll keep this in mind for next Thanksgiving!