Friday, November 23, 2007

"Thinking of You" Card Set

I wanted to make card gift sets for those gifts that you need real quick.

I started with (2) 12'' x 12'' sheets of paper and I cut them down to 4'' x 4'' squares. You get 9 squares out of one 12" x 12" sheet. For the card base I used 8.5'' x 11'' sheets of Stampin Up Purely Pomegranate paper and cut it long ways.

I cut a piece of ribbon and wrapped it in the center of the 4'' x 4'' squares and used the new blue color stickles in the center of the ribbon. I used 2 different size scallop circle punches. I used the PaperTrey Borders & Corners Circles for the saying and the border of the big circle (even though you can not see it in the photo).

I stamped a flower on the front of the envelopes. The sets are of 9 cards with envelopes and are in a clear box from PaperTrey. The band around the box is left blank so that I can put the to and from when I know what they are for.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend and I will see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth S. said...

These are such a great idea!!