Friday, November 9, 2007

"Tagged"

I was tagged by Monica & Jen, and I am just now getting around to doing them. I am going to do them both and then tag people.


For Monica's, here it is:


You have to use your middle name. At the end of your blog post and and how many letters you have in your middle name is how many you tag.

K- I love to do crafts.
R- I love to sing & dance.
Y- I like to perform in shows.
S- I like to spend time with my family.
T- I love to go shopping with my mom.
I- alot of people think I am older than I am
N- I LOVE peanut butter sandwiches
E- I love school alot



For Jen's, here it is:

So here are the rules for this tagging:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog (cause we all want to know how weird you are!)
3. Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog
4. Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!


(1) If I have just a little bit of sugar, some times I can get really crazy.
(2) Some times I can't stop laughing.
(3) I am a grade ahead.
(4) Most of my friends are a year older than me.
(5) Sometimes I forget that I said something and then I repeat it
(6) I like to do things to make someone smile
(7) I like to do volunteer work

That's it!

Since there are 8 for the first tag and 7 for the second, I am going to put them together.


1. Lori
2. Heidi
3. Emily
4. Jenni
5. Jennifer
6. Cheryl
7. Kristine
8. Monica


This was so much fun, I hope to get to know more people!!!!!

I also was asked to do a Tutorial on the tea tins, I will try and get it up in the next few days!!!!


This was so much fun!!!!!!

No comments: