Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gift Sets Completed


I think I finished the gift sets that I have been working on. I have a Mini Coaster Book as seen in this post, a Tea Tin seen here, and then I made a Nugget Tin using PaperTrey Ink label stamp, The band around the tin used the scallop circle punch, and stamped with Borders & Corners Set and the flower is from Beautiful Blooms Set and I added Stickles to make it sparkle,and a round candle tin stamped with a flower from Stampin Up and Micro Beads on top.

I was asked to do a tutorial on the Tea Tins. I will have that up this week for you and I thought I will do a tutorial on the candle tins also. They are very easy to do.

Don't forget to get your projects in for "JoAnna's Jems". The due date is 11-16, so you still have plenty of time to get them in.

I will be gone tomorrow, I am going to be at Knotts Berry Farm. Yippeeeee, I am so excited. I will be back on Tuesday. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! TFS!