Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thank You


I am sooo liken the new PaperTrey colors :) So pretty.
I got my Thank You cards done for my birthday!!! I actually got them done early :)
The card base is PaperTrey white cardstock. I layered the pattern paper on top but I used my scallop scissors on the bottom for a little extra. The ribbon is wrapped around the middle and cut a "v" with extra ribbon hanging off the edge. (I hope that makes sense) I layered the scalloped circles and the stamp is from "Kitchen Sink" stamps. The flower is cute and it says "Thank You" in a semi circle. And you know me, the card needed bling, so I added stickles in each scallop and the flowers center.
This card is so easy to mass produce. I think I may have to try it in different colors and make some for a stash :)
I hope you also enjoyed today's card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card JoAnna. Really like the Stickles to bling it up !

Elizabeth S. said...

What a great looking card!! You did a wonderful job.