Saturday, December 22, 2007

Flower Arrangement Fit For A Craft Room

Hello, I have not been on here for a while. I am sorry. Our whole house has been sick for weeks and we are finally getting back to normal around here. I think my mom had it the worst tho. Her face started to swell and has been for almost 2 weeks, yuck!!

I know my mom loves floweres, but real ones always don't last long. I found these flowers online awhile ago and decided to make her some and then she can have flowers all the time in the craft room.

I am also getting together "JoAnna's Jems", so be on the lookout for that.

I hope everyone is ready for a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I can not wait.

See you all soon, thanks for stopping by.

ETA: I realized that I did not put the info on what I used. The paint can is the small one from PaperTrey Ink, the Ladybugs & Butterflies are also PaperTrey Ink and I put Crystal Effects (Stampin Up) over them to add shine. I hope this helps.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow! That is super cute! Great job! Hope everyone is feeling better soon and that you all have a very Merry Christmas! :o)

Elizabeth S. said...

Wow!! This is so cute!! Now your mom can enjoy flowers everyday.
Hope all is feeling better really soon!! Have a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

what adorable flowers! You have a real eye and flair for crafts! I love your blog and put it in my favs! xoxoxoxo for sharing all your great ideas!

JoAnna said...

Thank you all for your comments they mean so much to me, our hose is doing MUCH better and enjoing the holidays together.

JoAnna