Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Gifts

Hello everyone. I am so glad you all are not mad for leaving you hanging with just a small portion of the items!!

I completely forgot that I had a Choir performance last night, so it took me longer to get all this uploaded.

So on to with the post, LOL!!!! Here are Christmas gifts that I have made for 3 of my friends at school. I had a blast making these and I hope they like them as much as I do, hehehe!!! I guess it is a good thing that their initials are on them so I won't keep them :)

I made a notebook, post it note holder, magnet calender, beaded pen and a jumbo paper clip. The notebook and post it note holders, I found on Emily's site. The calenders I found on Lorie's site. THANK YOU for your wonderful ideas. I love them, and I am sure my friends will also. The only thing I might add, is a coaster pen holder. My mom has WAY to many coasters, so I just night have to make them match all the rest of the goodies!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I actually sat down and went to work and got them done. I did not even ask the question, should I do it like this or that. I am telling you, this was the best and to complete something from start to finish without asking those questions, is a HUGE accomplishment and I am very proud, if I can say that about myself, LOL!!!!!

Have a good rest of your day and I will see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

How nice are you to make such great gifts for your friends. I am sure they will love these!! You did a wonderful job on making them.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute. I am kinda bumbed I thought maybe one of those were for me :( I am just kinding. Congrats on doing such a great job without input from others.

Lorie said...

I love these sets! What great gifts!

Kiko said...

Great projects! Love your blog banner, too.