Monday, September 24, 2007

Halloween Card

This is one of the cards that I will be making for Halloween to send to family and friends. I really like how it turned out and it is one of those cards that you can mass produce when making a bunch at once. The Black & White Scalloped Circles or popped up on dimensionals. The background I stamped "Trick or Treat" in VersaMark.



I hope you like it!!



Supplies:
Stamps: Spooky Sweets-PaperTrey Ink
Cardstock: Only Orange-Stampin Up, Black & White-Other
Ink: Only Orange & Glorious Green-Stampin Up, VeraMark
Other: Black Ric Rac Ribbon

1 comment:

Nichole Heady said...

What an adorable card! And your blog looks so professional! Keep up the amazing work! I am looking forward to coming back and seeing more projects from you in the future! Best of luck with your blog!