Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge # 41


Whooo Hoooo!!!!! I had time today to stamp!!!! I have been crafting up a storm today. Today I wanted to show you a card that I made for Beate's Challenge. I have had these square cards from DCWV that the fronts are embossed. They all are all so pretty, to the point that you do not want to add to much to them so you do not hide the embossed images. The card had flowers embossed. I used PaperTrey's Berry Sorbet & Aqua Mist cardstock. I used my trusty Scor-Pal and made lines on the cardstock to match the card front itself. The ribbon is from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts.
I hope you all have a good rest of the night and I will see you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks so much for playing! Love the white embossed based and the colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Very pretty !! Love the simplicity of it... darling!