Sunday, March 2, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #37



I told myself that I am going to be doing sketch challenges each week to get the creativeness flowing, LOL!!!!

Beate had another sketch challenge this weekend. You can find the info here. I really like how this card turned out, very springy :)

I used Groovy Guava, Wild Wasbi, & Soft Sky. I am not sure of the stamp set, it was in a box with stuff my mom ordered. I really like it tho, so I am going to have to find out what it is. If you know, please let me know. I would love to get this set.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! I love the dotted border and the colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

This card is very colorful and "Springy". I am going to go look at this challenge :)

Lisa

Elizabeth S. said...

You have been a busy girl this weekend. Love the cards. I may just have to try one of these challenges.