Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hello to all.....

Hello, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I got some projects and cards done to post, and then the batteries died in my moms camera. As soon as they are charged, I will get pictures up tonight.

I wanted to thank everyone for all the WONDERFUL comments. It means so much to me and I showed my mom and she was so proud of me. She says that it makes her feel great to know that I can do something like this and get such a wondeful and welcoming comments into this wonderful world of crafters!!!

Don't forget to enter for the Blog Candy, there are already 35 comments, so that means we need at least 65 more to add the 3rd blog candy giveaway. Oh, I almost forgot, I know that I was going to do the 1000 hit blog candy and I have not forgot about it. I just can not believe that I have got over 2000 hits already!!! I asked my mom to get some GOOOOOOD stuff for that giveaway and when I saw everything, I could not believe what she put together. It is soooo much good stuff that I wish I could keep, LOL!!!!!

See you all back a little later tonight.

No comments: